Wednesday 10 March 2010

I'm doing several things.

I have several things going on right now.

There are daily updates and linkage over here which should hopefully be entertaining, its entertaining me anyway so -shrug-

I am also found stalking the Tensess server of this game with regularity.

And I can always be found on this game on the Luxplena server around the weekends.

Also my guild's forum is doing stuff. (PM Essar if you register so the person I got adminning doesn't delete you. He has way too much free time and trigger happy finger)

And I am continuing to study.

And I am doing housework and cooking a lot, which is turning into quite a varied collection of recipies which I could post but then I'd have to work out the precise measures of all the ingredients, and usually I am like "just chuck it all in the pan and see what happens". Sa na. Oh and apparently at some point I became a counceller to my brother's friends. I am hoping they forget that I exist soon so I can go back to living peacefully.

Or at least free of prep high school drama.

eff eff ess!

Though I have totally neglected My Thingie and the other comics I used to draw, I will be making time for them soon when I can actually figure out where all the time in the day manages to dissapear off to. One moment I am playing pokemon whilst eating breakfast, and the next moment its eleven pm and I am talking to a gothic geordie boy on the telephone. This time lapse has got to stop.

Though at least I am feeling much better about things.

Ja ne!

- SRQ

No comments:

Post a Comment