Thursday 29 July 2010

SR's magical transformation!

So I feel like having a permenant style change, but I'm going to have to generate a lot of this content myself. Here is an artist's impression:



Step one: design the pattern that I am going to get someone to shave into my head :D
Step two: get ear pierced
Step three: work out a whole bunch
Step four: after appropriate period of time, replace studs with earring shown in artist's impression.
Step five: be awesome.

Except, I have to do this by january. And I am going to maintain it till I die. Which will not be for another five thousand years, at the hands of a spurned moon-prince who can't handle my many rejections, on account of the fact he is a moon-prince. Also a total asshole.

Also I need to be bilingual.

That is all.

- SR the mighty

No comments:

Post a Comment