Friday 1 May 2009

Ree-Turn?

So its been about a century since I updated here, and thats mostly because I've been very unwell. (full saga avaliable over at My Thingie).

I delayed the launch of Felicity Jone until I know what I am doing, and I have procrastinated on sorting out my bank details for reasons unknown, and so far have earned a grand total of diddley squat from these comics. HOWEVER, there is light at the end of the proverbial tunnel, and I may have some good news soon.

Being featured really helped ^^ my hits shot up... but have since come back down, however I now have 44 confirmed favouriters and totally faithful readers at Drunk Duck, for which I am insanely greatful. I am not going to do the usual artist's plea for referrals to friends, but you know, it wouldn't hurt.

Anyway, next weeks' comics are going to be MMO themed, and I promise you that the quality will be much better than seen here >

In the meantime heres something funny:


If I was hetero I'd totally marry her. But she'd probably stab me in my sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment