Monday 11 May 2009

I posted this before I gave it a title.


ZOMG I drew blazes in a tag O_O Truly this is the intimacy that I have craved all my life. Anyway!

I am updating step-by-step pages over at My Thingie all week this week, also I may or may have not mentioned that said comic is also now on daily updates due to the fact that I need to push my traffic up just a smidgeon more.

It is actually working quite well.

Also I had to stop reading Heather's blog temporarily as the strength of her observational artwork is truly depressing. I will never be able to draw like that purely and simply because my concentration span is way too short.

My sex drive is so high that concentrating for more than an hour on anything other than sex is really taxing. Mah guys will know what I mean ^_~.

...

Okay maybe not.

O¬O

Anyway!

Have sum videoh:




At first he was saying "my Jescules" and I was like WOAH Frez, this is youtube. But I totally didn't stop watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment