Sunday 5 April 2009

Super Crisis Ends!


I need to cut my hair. I have been curling it to keep it out of the way but now thats too much bother to do every single day (for no-one to see how amazing it looks) so I am just going to get some scissors and-

Snip.

My boyfriend wants to do it, but given that everytime he asks me if he can he gets a crazed look and starts to dribble from his mouth: that is not going to happen. Still it will give me something to blog about! AHA.

-_-!"

Anyway!!

Important news first!

My crisis is over, the FJ pages will be ready for next saturday and updates will be constant every monday wednesday friday for the next two weeks, then I am switching to monday-friday for four weeks so that I can get a buffer going, THEN it will be back to monday-wednesday-friday.

And because that probably didn't make any sense, here's a schedule:

FJ Updates:
Monday 13th April
Wednesday 15th April
Friday 17th April

Monday 20th April (Plus some extras)
Wednesday 22nd April
Friday 24th April

Monday 27th April
Friday 1st of May (Plus some extras)

Monday 4th May
Friday 8th May

Monday 11th May
Friday 15th May

Monday 18th May
Friday 22nd May

Then after this updates Monday-Wednesday-Friday.

After this I will not need to do any more schedule changes, because I will have like four weeks of buffer ahead of me at all times. Which will be nice. OH also, Viceroy came back from his haitus, there is a link to his blog here.

But its rude, so don't go there if you're in work.

- Ree

1 comment:

  1. Have you still not cut your hair? I really wanna see AfroSteven™, or AfRee™ as it were

    You should bleach it blonde and not condition it, for a laugh

    ReplyDelete