Monday 6 April 2009

Wootwoot!


There is a very important symbol in this image>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

That feather means that a page will be redrawn in the future. This will mean that the FJ archive will be full of constant suprises and special stuff and wow and yeah.

It has nothing to do with the fact that I am not yet back into the habit of drawing in high detail.

So yeah.

Today I did everything I wanted to do, and later I think I might do a bit more work on some of it. Which is lush. But right now I am going to get a coffee.

Luffs it.

In the meantimes I suggest that you go and read London Underworld, which is a beautiful depiction of 19th Century London and the criminal world. Though not as dark as reality, its just dark enough to still be enjoyable.

- x0x0x- Ree

No comments:

Post a Comment