Thursday 2 April 2009

FLORENSIA

If I am late uploading FJ pages, that is probably because of this. I have a major weakness, and that weakness comes in the form of cute japanese games. Florensia is one such game.

My character is now level 22, but I am now so very badly behind on drawing that if even if I started now and worked solidly through till tomorrow, I would not be able to finish everything on time. Plus I can feel my knowledge of Spanish leaking from my brain at the same time, which sucks as apparently thats where Blazes wants to move to.

We're probably going to live in Marbella with everyone else from working class backgrounds. A sore thumb; I shall stick out like it. But at least this shows a degree of change in my usually stubborn and ornery other half. Ahh well. Babysteps, thats what I keep telling myself. Babysteps.

ANYWAY, I have decided that tonight I am going to draw at least ten strips for Nuffink Doin, then at least three pages of Felicity Jone. Then after that if I am still conscious and without a migraine, I will probably be skulking back to Florensia.

(If you just keep clicking the top option on the login screen you'll find the world I am at. My character name is Essar. Lush.)

Right: Coffee > Crackers > Emails > Drawing :: ACTION GO!

(Yeah I don't know either... - Ree)
PPS: I can find out how to merge letters with the tilde key in word, but I cant make it happen on the intornets! Grnar!

No comments:

Post a Comment