Monday 23 March 2009

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


I've decided to do some more preparation work before I start drawing the bulk of Felicity Jone has Ruined My Life. Mostly this includes lots of life drawing, but I am also going to be doing a huge number of worldsetting illustrations. Everything from clothing to magic and from buildings to critturs has to be drawn out before I draw it in the comic. This is a lot of work but I will be able to get through it well before I can even SMELL April appoaching.

That said, this week is the week I sort out my finances. Starting with my bank, then paypal, then a second attempt at Project Wonderful and as an additional THEN a jaunt with Google Ads. During this I am also going to be trying to increase hits on all my stuff, and try not to curl up into a ball and die.

Also today an expert said that the recession is likely to last ten years. I would like very much for that man to be shot right in the face.

On a related topic, I am about to go and waste an irresponsible amount of time playing computer games. Tatafahnao - Ree

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ree I’m back and I really need to catch up with your posts and comics and my comics and well life… I’m enjoying your post a lot, I’ll write you a PQ tomorrow it’s 1:40 am here and I need to be concentrate and not sleepy to write something coherent in English.

    Oh and I already wasted an irresponsible amount of time playing computer games yesterday I finish Half life 2… again.

    See ya at DD

    ReplyDelete