Thursday 19 February 2009

DRAW'D

The ending of Dungeon Siege 2 is really dissapointing. AND AS A SPECIAL REWARD, you can replay the entire thing, but everything is HARDER TO KILL. Oh yeah. Ahh well.

I HAVE BEEN DRAWING AGAIN TODAY.

Okay so all I have really done so far is to add blood splats to the first page, BUT I have started on the SECOND PAGE and as you can probably gather from the sarcasm festering in my written voice, thats a little bit behind where I wanted to be at this point. Eh, 'smy own fault for procrastinating like a sumb'tch but eh, whatcanyado?

I have like four days now till the deadline I set myself to get the first ninteen pages done and I am thinking thats probably not going to happen. If I get to page ten before monday, then I'll be happy. Oh also its my anniversary with Blazes this weekend so expect a hella-long post about it.

In the meantime HERES ROCCI. I subscribed to him because he was good lookin, but it turns out hes kinda funny too in the ADD way.



I was a walker, cos I live in Britain and busses never go to where the people with munneh live. -_-"

No comments:

Post a Comment