Tuesday 17 February 2009

Mrrnnrnr.

Cusses. I can't stop playing Dungeon Siege II when I really should be drawing, but if I stop myself from playing it and force myself to draw, I will quickly go back to playing it again and ultimately not draw enough.

So I have to now keep playing until I complete it, and that SHOULD then free my mind up for drawing again.

Grrn.

Its one of the many half-finished leisure activities from the christmas period that keep niggling at me. I know that once I finish them then I can dedicate all my time to drawing, but that would take like, three weeks of solid distraction, and I really need to get the pages done as soon as possible. This should give you alarming insight into how my mind works. -_-"

Greeeeeeeat.

Mneh.

I am going to try and finish the game before midday tomorrow, so I can finally get on and do the pages for the launch and then the updates after it.

No big, right?

Mrrn.

No comments:

Post a Comment