Monday 9 February 2009

LD---Nnno. Get out.

ill
My Thingie has updated today. Normally the schedule is Tuesday-Thursday, but I felt the overwhelming need to share the results of a late night drawing binge.

When I was a teenager I was much more interesting. This is an illustration depicting the only time I ever went in drag, walking around posh bits of London whilst flipping off passing hecklers in cars. I won't tell you how old I was, but you can probably guess that I wasn't old enough.

This is the roots of new artwerk stylin. I begin nao, yes? I still need to smooth things out and work out some of the flaws in the process, but I am loving on how this has turned out, and will use this method of drawing in my upcoming Fantasy Graphic Novel set in the world of Rue.

Which I still haven't completed the plotwork for, but thats about par for my life at the moment. I'm jugglin too much.

In related news, you should all check out Rainbow Connection and Rex Ryder; two fabby gay themed comics from Steven Prokop. If you have the time you should also browse through Pixie Beam's Sensual Poetry, which is so LUSH it's dripping and would make even the most manly of men consider dressing like a laydee.

- Ree

No comments:

Post a Comment