Saturday 14 February 2009

WANTED

I just watched this film. Oh. My God. F*=+ing AWESOME. Its all like PYEOWandBOOOMandpyewpyewandcurvedfrikkenbulletsandAngelinaJolieandJames-fitty-fitt-fit-McAvoybeinallAmericanandshizandMorganFreemansaying"Kill this mother f*+-er"andzommmgggg.

Man I love that film.

Its just eclipsed everything else I have ever seen as my all time favourite movie.

Even though I had to wait like, six months to see it. First I missed it in cinemas on account of being a pussy. Then I missed it on DVD cos my dad bought it and wouldn't let anyone open it and its been taunting me for months saying "watch me Reeeeeeeeee. Please Reeeeeeee, just take me outta my package and slip me into the DVD player. You know you waant toooo. WATCH ME. WATCH ME NAO". Which as you can imagine is fairly annoying, especially since it did it in my own voice, and when you talk to yourself as much as I do, you get sick of hearing it.

Wooooow.

I just had a total MOVIEgasm.

M-M-mmm. James McAvoy.

Man if it were a choice between him and Blazes I would be in HELL. Of course I'd pick Blazes, and I am not just saying that because its Valentines day, but man the look on my face would be priceless. XD

Thank god hes hetero so I will never be in that position.

No comments:

Post a Comment