Saturday 21 February 2009

A WHOLE YEAR



It was evening. Their eyes met across the short space. Surveying his guest with eyes like emeralds, soaking in the contrast between the electric tones and the formal scenery. Blaze, he was called and Blaze he was. Everything about him spoke of unchecked fire; of flames; of passionate desire. He smiled at his guest, and remarked with calculated tones "I like your tiger... is it new?"
Blaze nodded in assent "Its f'ckin lush, babes"
The electric blue kitten, dull behind the eyes merly flicked its tail. It too did not belong here, but was more than welcome.
"So what prompted you to message me?" The host remarked, offhanded,
"Saw ur piks on ur page"
"Oh?" He smiled
"Yeah, you're well fit, babes"
"I'm well taken, too"
"Ahh well. I can wait..."
The host laughed, charmed by the certainty of his guest's manner. This was the start of something else...

Okay so admittedly I could have just said "We met on IMVU when it was still full of VIRUS" but that would have been boring! When I was still with my ex, Blazes sought me out, and began the slow process (in his words) of 'winning me over'. At the time I was bottle blonde, tanned and lovelorn, in a relationship with someone who would never feel the same way about me as I did about him (and prooved it several months later). He could have had me then, but he waited until I was more... receptive.

A year and a month later, I was feeling down and bloo and he said "Call me". At first he thought I would be a fling, but even so he spent a month taking my calls each night at ten and listening to what I had to say, talking back and discussing anything and everything that was on his mind. He helped me to heal after a rough year and an even rougher breakup, and I did something he didn't expect.

He came down to meet me.

He asked me out.

After 3 hours, I became much more than just a fling.

Blazes helped me to recover myself, and I unknowingly helped him to learn to love.

He is my most important person.

We didn't have much of a courtship, due largely to the fact that even after a year of healing I still have agrophobia triggered by several violent attacks on the way to and from my house. Chavs, are really not my favourite people. But still I tried my best to make what we were building as romantic as possible.

Sorta.

...

We watched a LOT of Anime.
It started with PRINCESS PRINCESS
Then Gravitation
Then Azumanga DIOH
Theeeen Ouran Host Club
Then Rosario to Banpia
Then Vampire Kishi
...
Also HELL GIRL

Mostly we were snuggled in the dark, and sometimes we didn't see all the episodes. Mostly cos I was playing with his funstick.

Mrrmm hehehe. We also watched a lot of movies, some scary and some fabulous. Oh and he managed to get me singing about putting people into pies (we like to duet... hes LOVETT XD) spent hours talking into many tomorrows, and watching SATC reruns on Paramount. He has discovered ways to make me (NSFW>) feel good that no-one else ever has, and is the only one who has ever really EVER made me want them every minute of the day (Sirriously sometimes its like I am on FIRE).

My Blazes... I love you with all my heart.

I really truly do want to spend the rest of my life with you.

- From your baby Ree x-0-x-0-x-0-x-0-x

(PS You are going to spend your time here HORIZONTAL... unless you want to try other positions)

No comments:

Post a Comment