Friday 13 February 2009

Haha, my boyfriend:

The eternal romantic. I texted him summit saucy to keep him tickin over till lator (a photo you will NEVER see and an offer to have me for lunch) and he texted back werd fo werd:
"Very tempting but sushi will have to do honey Hehe x x"
XD
Oh yeah. I must be the luckiest man alive. Srysly.
Hahaha.

I luffs him though.

In other news, I've fallen into a hole of FROUFROU and someone greased the sides. Not complaining though, its ver' relaxin.


OH and incase you were wondering DCS got back to me, so I will post the linkage to the fanards if they get posted on the WIRES 2 site. Which was ossum. Oh and MY THINGIE got sum more ranks see:

#176 in Comic Strip #671 Overall
Its annoying that I'm hovering round the #170s, but #671 is the lowest its ever been. Which is good news bears, specially since I am using this comic to inform how I approach the next one. My first graphic novel is now all written and doubled over all the way up to CHAPTER 2, so I am going to start drawing once I finish with the character pages and periphery extras I need for the before bit on the comic. Yeah? Yeah. Lush. Anyway, heres another FrouFrou for your troubles.

- Ree

No comments:

Post a Comment