Tuesday 24 February 2009

Whaaa?

I finally fixed my wardrobe, and put all the stuff that was hung precariously on my walls back inside, and now my room feels really empty. So then I decided to do a canvas for my wall, just something black and white and simple with all the people in my life I think are awesome and worthy of being forever remembered on it.

...

I've run out of people, and there's still loads of white space. Either I have become Billy-no-mates over the past few months, or I have lost faith in 90% of humanity.

Or its both.

Which is the most likely answer.

So now I have to lower my standards from "people that are awesome" to just "people that I know" and see how much space I can fill up with that. If I ever do another one of these I totally have to plan for it first, that or just choose to do it on a smaller canvas, instead of something three feet tall. So far I liked it, but its awakened the pokemon instinct in me, and now I just want to collect people so I can put them on the canvas.

Must... have... them all!

...

It is pancake day today. I shall eat many. I have been deliberately not snacking so that I can have space for at least one if not two pancakes. I must eats them. I must eats them all!

Eh! I don't know whats going on with this post. I think its the fixative acting on my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment