Tuesday 3 March 2009

EXTRAS!

Wootwoot! Extras and stuff now avaliable over on Felicity Jone has Ruined My Life. Well AN extra anyway, the rest of those files will be worked on and uploaded over the next few days. I really need to get started on the pages for the launch, so far I am still not even done with page 2, so I really need to get a move on.

You can start at the beginning of FJHRML here.

I also need to get a whole buncha pages done for MY THINGIE which is almost at the end of the buffer. Why am I procrastinating? I have no idea. At least I don't have any scripts to write, as they are all done and dusted.

Oh, and because I didn't mention it. Blazes came to stay for the weekend and we had gudd times and he alleviated some of the emo that I had been suffering from in the past two weeks. Which was good. I miss him already though. Cusses to falling in love with a guy too far aways T_T. Then again, I don't really like the guys in this area, so it was bound to happen eventually o.o.

I am off to draw'd nao. Will spam with updates later, kay? xx - Ree

No comments:

Post a Comment