Sunday 15 March 2009

Spriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!


Today we had the first proper springtime weather, and as usual its making me contemplate stupid things about converting to WIRELESS. Wireless sucks assballs. Sirriously. Anyway.

I refound Heather's Art Blog, its pretty schweet. We went to art school together, and then I decided that I'd had enough of being told that I was shit, so I did not enroll in the Foundation. Heather did enroll, and as you can see an extra year of deadlines and being told what to do has made an already amazing artist even better. Uhm, you're going to need google translate for that first post thar. Heather is not russian. She is from a farm. Well. Not quite. But close enough.

GOOD NEWS ABOUT FELICITY though, incase anyone from over thar actually reads this: I have roughed out the pages that I need to do, and though its still a lot of work, its not difficult work. So I will get started on that MONDAY. How much I get done is entirely proportionate to how much the dentist decides to sedate me this time. Last time it took like five injections to numb me, so I could be pretty out of it for a whyle.

Lush.

OH also this song is made of springtime. I dare you not to feel happy.

1 comment:

  1. Что вы имеете в виду ", а не русский"? Я лучших ЖЖ хакер этой части Сибири.

    ReplyDelete