Tuesday 10 March 2009

PAGES

FJ is now massively behind on pages and MY THINGIE's buffer is so thin its barely even a smear. AGG. How did this happen, you may ask, well... I have no idea. I have been drawing, but also procrastinating on it, because other things were more important. Plus when I did get time to draw, that little adventure in retail banking completely took the wind out of my sails.

Still, I am working today and although it is not as fast or as thorough as I had hoped it would be by this stage, its still work. I think I will be able to get most of the launch pages up in time for tomorrow, but I am having to push actual updates back by about a month, which really makes me feel sick to the stomach but ah well.

The reasons and goings on in my life that lead to this will be fully documented in MY THINGIE over the next few weeks.

Annyhu.

I am going back to drawding nao. Luff and stuff - Ree

No comments:

Post a Comment