Sunday 8 March 2009

My Youngest Brother

My youngest brother is really spiteful. At the slightest mention of the word NO he goes into a mood and starts verbally sniping at everyone around him.

Twice in the past week he has really badly hurt me, and I am really getting close to just turning around and telling him to go and f*ck himself RIGHT off. I am completely serious.

I have saved this little bastard's life, so, many, fucking times. I have sacrificed oppertunities so that he could have options. I have helped him to get the grades he needs to have the future he wants. He is a thankless, horrible, spiteful little wretch. Blood may be thicker than water, but the blood in question is going to turn bad if he doesn't stop hurting the people who care about him most.

I'm really sick of being treated like crap for people I have only ever tried to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment